Superbowl beer choice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's amazing it doesn't slide right off the table. Looks good

So you go through the work of making your own cheese, but you buy store bought cupcakes?

They were brought over for a bday party but making cheese is much more fun then baking pasteries

Wish I could drink this one today. But I just bottled it this morning...

RavenBeer.jpg

I think I am going to have some bud light.....just kidding have an oatmeal stout I brewed all chilled up and waiting in bombers.

Over at the in-laws'. I brought some of my Bitter, Pumpkin Pale, Wit, Coffee Stout, the last couple bottles of my APA, Apfelwein, and 'Bitter *****' (bottle conditioned non-sweetened Skeeter Pee, delicious and way bitter). My goal is to bring home lots of empties so I've got room for the Barleywine.

Raging red Irish ale and a chocolate cherry ale on tap. Cases of yuengling on the way and bud light (strictly for beer pong purposes).

I have a Kolsch, BierMuncher's Centennial, and a corney of Belma Lagosi's Dead Ale (Belma Cascade APA). I am going to make these oven baked pulled pork flautas to go with the beer: http://noblepig.com/2013/01/oven-baked-pulled-pork-flautas/

Not sure if you posted Belma Lagosi in the Belma thread and I missed it, but that is a great name. Listened to 'Mask' double album with a live show and b-sides/demos yesterday!

Game beers - assorted homebrew saisons - have 6 to chose from :D and a bottle of Anchorage Love Buzz.

Growlers of Sierra Nevada, Milk Stout and Chimay Grand Reserve Clone.

Just now finishing brewing my ...... Lazy Day Super Bowl Amber.(It's gloomy here in Phx right now, it's the day of the Super Bowl and it's an Amber.)

Irish Red. 1 wk premature but it's carbed very well and taste fantastic. I may be numb by half time. To hell with patience. :)

img20130203165907.jpg

Back