Super Brew Sunday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewcat

Reaction score
Anyone else planning on a brew day? What are you brewing?

I'm planning on brewing my maibock this Sunday. Should be good to go for baseball opening day.

I've got a red ale in the works for Saturday. Still settling in on the recipe but a fermentor just opened up with the bottling of a raspberry saison and it looks lonely.

Well, not happening for me. Hopefully next week. I guess I can clean a kicked keg and work in the brew room. Disappointing because my pipeline is behind.

Super Brew Sunday seems like it should be a HBT thing.

I brewed up a RIS today, but super brew Sunday is gonna get a huell melon session ipa. I'm pretty excited for this one, and I'm making pizza for dinner so...yay sports?

Not Sunday, but I am brewing my hefe on Tuesday. Making a starter sometime tomorrow for it, so it's like a making a baby batch of beer.

With all the other food prep going in, no time here for brewing on Super Bowl Sunday. We will, however, be drinking my first-ever kegged brew: Rye of the Tiger IPA from my LHBS.

The 50-yard line at Levi's Stadium is 4.9 miles from my living room but with the redonk ticket prices, it might as well be in Timbuktu (believe me, I tried). Instead, we'll be tossing the football with the kids, making/eating food, playing Super Bowl bingo, keeping an eye on my football pool squares and maybe sharing some brew with the neighbors.

I am brewing today, but unfortunately I have been relegated to the stove top. The wind is so bad here it keeps blowing the flame out on my propane burner. This is a half batch so it should be okay to do inside.

Back