Success.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieWylie

Reaction score
Hello. The first photo is of an American cream ale. 17 days in the primary and 13 days in the bottle. Probably a little over carbonated. The second photo is of an Irish stout, under carbonated due to measuring error. 14 days in the primary and 13 days in the bottle. I will let the stout mature to another week before judging fully on carbonation. Otherwise I am thrilled. They both taste great! Please judge images.

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

Very nice. Stout looks carbed adequately to me, but you are the one tasting! It's all downhill from here haha.

Looks great! I've been messing around with different amounts of priming sugar lately and have brews with varying amounts of carbonation. It's all a learning experience for now.

Congrats they look good to go to me! Just in case your not aware you should chill the beer before you open them to prevent gushers - i had one a few days ago!

Back