Success!!! and Lent!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJtarheel

Reaction score
My first homebrew was a success!! American Pale Ale dry hopped! While it was not the best beer I have ever had, it certainly was up there! I nned to purchase more 22 oz bottles for my next batch which is fermenting better than the one above. (Chinook IPA) Man, I love this hobby. Fortunately, my wife gave up beer for Lent. Therefore, it is all mine.....

My first homebrew was a success!! American Pale Ale dry hopped! While it was not the best beer I have ever had, it certainly was up there! I nned to purchase more 22 oz bottles for my next batch which is fermenting better than the one above. (Chinook IPA) Man, I love this hobby. Fortunately, my wife gave up beer for Lent. Therefore, it is all mine.....

Lent is just a God given opportunity to bottle condition longer...

Congrats on your 1st brew. I was just as stoked when I tasted my 1st a couple of days ago. A pale ale as well. I just dry hopped my Summer Pale yesterday,after nearly 3 weeks in primary. I opened the lid to drop the hop sack in,& got a face full of caramel,buscuity,herby goodness.
It'll be more like the malt-forward English pale ales. We like'em that way. A lil malt,a lil hops...:rockin::tank:

Congrats on your 1st brew. I was just as stoked when I tasted my 1st a couple of days ago. A pale ale as well. I just dry hopped my Summer Pale yesterday,after nearly 3 weeks in primary. I opened the lid to drop the hop sack in,& got a face full of caramel,buscuity,herby goodness.
It'll be more like the malt-forward English pale ales. We like'em that way. A lil malt,a lil hops...:rockin::tank:

Congrats man! I didn't realize how easy it is to make good beer! I was at a party last weekend and all they had was Coors Light and Natural Light...how repulsive!!!!

unionrdr said:

Any chance of sharing the recipe?

Back