stupid question..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
just making sure a little sediment on the bottom of a bottle is normal.. im sure it is, but doesnt hurt to ask...

totally normal, and is the exact reason you are supposed to drink homebrew out of a glass and avoid pouring the last little bit into the glass.

-walker

Great! I have a profound law that all "good" beers must be drank from a glass anyway...(whether or not mine is good is up for discussion.)

Call me crazy, but I pour most of it into a glass, then chug the last oz from the bottle. Then I get all the beer, and a clear one as well.

eviltwinofjoni said:
Call me crazy, but I pour most of it into a glass, then chug the last oz from the bottle. Then I get all the beer, and a clear one as well.

Me, too! For the first few bottles, at least. After that, . . . I just pour and chug :ban: :mug: :drunk:

I pour it all and chug it too...i didnt waste my hard earned money and time to throw any beer away...so drink up.

The yeast in homebrew helps keep you regular. Just ask anyone who's not used to it and then drinks a whole bunch :ban:

Back