Stupid McDonalds

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I one time ordered two big mac meals through the drive-thru. In Shawnee Oklahoma.

Got home almost bit into it before noticing they didn't put the meat on the burger.

Took it back and bitched, they looked in the bag, pulled them out in disbelieve. Then accused me of removing the meat on both burgers. I laughed and said yah right, I have nothing better to do than run a scam to get free McD's burger meat. I demanded my money back and then went to Taco Bell.

I was living there for a month before I realized the beer was low ABV. I was buying all my beer at the local grocery store. I was wondering if I was becoming an alky since I could drink a $hit load before feeling drunk.

Only two things I would eat from here. Breakfast Buritto and Sausage Muffin (thats Sausage, cheese and muffin). I hate their paper thin burgers and their fries.

I one time ordered two big mac meals through the drive-thru. In Shawnee Oklahoma.

Got home almost bit into it before noticing they didn't put the meat on the burger.

Took it back and bitched, they looked in the bag, pulled them out in disbelieve. Then accused me of removing the meat on both burgers. I laughed and said yah right, I have nothing better to do than run a scam to get free McD's burger meat. I demanded my money back and then went to Taco Bell.

You're not gonna believe this but....

When I was like 19 I worked at Whataburger in Tucson, AZ for awhile.

We had a totally ******* cook who was either half mental or habitually wasted. One afternoon right before I was out of there for the day a guy came in with his gf and ordered a few burgers. He came back a few minutes later and asked for the manager.

No meat on his burger either. So the manager apologized, gave his money back, and had another burger made for him.

The guy comes back a few seconds later and sure enough, the second burger didnt have meat on it either. I couldnt believe it, and neither could my manager obviously cause the cook was fired at the end of his shift.

I like the angus burger with 1/3 lb of meat. What make it for me is the pickles and red onion!
I wish they'd use those pickles for all their sandwhiches!.

McDonalds sucks. Blows chunks. Is not good.

Their meat is gray. Gray! I mean, you may as well go eat a zombie.

I think you need to find a new McDonalds. I have never had or seen gray meat from a McDonalds. And I had a total of ~7 years working at several different ones between highschool/college.

never seen gray Mcd. my wife was a manager at Mcd's when we got married she would buy a case of 1/4 burgers and we would grill them on charcoal and they actually were very good .

never seen gray Mcd. my wife was a manager at Mcd's when we got married she would buy a case of 1/4 burgers and we would grill them on charcoal and they actually were very good .

I am biased towards McD's because they basically raised me. Even modeled McKid's clothes as a toddler :) Mom was/is the office manager for the owner of all the local stores. Because of this, we always had McD's quarter pounders in the freezer in college. Mom would buy a case and split them between my bro and me. McD's 1/4lbers on a Foreman Grill are a college guy's best friend:D This is also why I feel the need to comment on any thread bashing McDonalds I see. :mug:

Why am I calling you by your first names? I don't even know you. I still call my boss "Mister", and I've been working for him for seven years, but all of a sudden I walk in here and I'm calling you Rick and Sheila like we're in some kind of AA meeting... I don't want to be your buddy, Rick. I just want some breakfast.

Find me a Zombie and I will eat it! That would be great ****, I bet it is quite tender.

Yeah, if you want to catch selenium and become a zombie yourself. Me, I think I'll avoid zombies and get to Israel while the gettins good.

Once I ordered Mcdonalds and looked down at the crap I was eating ........AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!!!

The poorest quality beef paired the most over processed other ingredients!!

Sorry.

My kids love it but I refuse to buy it.

Corporate grainyard is scary....so I get mine at white castles where at least it tastes good.;)

I ordered a plain cheeseburger once about 10 years ago. They gave me a wet cleaning rag on a bun... Funny thing is about 2 years later I told someone that story, and they were like holy crap I remember doing that! And I really did find the person that did it. What a s**thead.

I ordered a plain cheeseburger once about 10 years ago. They gave me a wet cleaning rag on a bun... Funny thing is about 2 years later I told someone that story, and they were like holy crap I remember doing that! And I really did find the person that did it. What a s**thead.

And to think......you only missed out on the 2.2 MILLION DOLLARS...you could have won in that lawsuit..;)

I got that beat... I got 2 burritos from Crack In A Box in Tomball Tx around 8 PM one night... Pulling away from the drive thru I promply bit into a 5 inch bolt ... I didn't break any teeth thank god but they did hurt for about 4 days.. I returned to Jack and talked with the assistant to the assistant manager.. She pulled the bolt out of the burrito and inserted it into the hole of the smoothie machine... I did remind her to clean it as it was partially in my mouth and in my sandwhich.. I had to return the next day to talk to the manager and they comped my meal and gave me a coupon for my next visit!!! :p

And you wetto eat there again why??? I also got a pizza in college that had construction staples in it. Man did that hurt when I bite into it. I think the owner was trying to kill us as another nigt he was trying to sell us tainted fish and chips. Maybe this subconsciously explains why I've begun to love cooking at home.I rarely go out to eat nowadays. A few times a year at most.

Back