Stupid Joke Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20231223-105008.png

Anything can be fixed with a crescent hammer, duct tape, and rebar. Screw it on, torque it, beat it into place, tape it so it doesn't leak or move, and use some rebar so it doesn't bend and choke.

Anything can be fixed with a crescent hammer, duct tape, and rebar. Screw it on, torque it, beat it into place, tape it so it doesn't leak or move, and use some rebar so it doesn't bend and choke.

think your tool kits needs a vise-grips-hammer and bungee cords for the temporary fixes.

think your tool kits needs a vise-grips-hammer and bungee cords for the temporary fixes.
I once patched a hole in a church bus muffler pipe with a coat hanger and a steel GatorAid can. It went from headache mode to kitten purr with that fix. I was in high school at time, and the mechanic who fixed it when we got back never let me forget it. 😁

Yeah, I conflated Sag. A with Beetle Juice. Sag. A is actually the supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way galaxy. Betelgeuse is a massive star, orders of magnitude greater than Sol.
In the whole expanse of the universe, it was a teeny-weeny error. 😁

Seen online, very true:

If you have 3 children and they're suddenly all getting along and being quiet, do **NOT** congratulate yourself on your parenting skills. Because they are plotting something. The oldest is the mastermind, the youngest is the scapegoat and the middle one who thinks they're made of rubber and gives ZERO fs will enact the entire dastardly plan.

Do **NOT** leave them alone. Go check on them.

Back