Stuff White People Like: Microbreweries

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bobby_M said:
Another thing to add to the list of things white people like: Going out of their way to feel, or prove to others that they are anti-racist.

Yeah or being over-apologetic for being white. I'm all over #35-#42...

Bobby_M said:
Recognizing cultural trends is not racist. That **** is hilarious and I'm soooo white.

Obviously your sarcasm detector is not working today. :D

Soulive said:
Yeah I'm sure you're offended :p

No, I'm not offended at all, I was being a smarta$$. If someone couldn't detect that, they might be wound a little too tight... RDWHAHB :mug:

I laughed my arse off at most of those. Even if they don't apply to me I think I know someone who fits everything listed there.

ohiobrewtus said:
wtf are Uggs?

They're boots that orginated in the surf culture and now are worn by trendy chicks...

kate-sienna-uggs.jpg

A thread about this just got removed from Beeradvocate.com in about 15 minutes flat. I guess thats one reason I spend a lot more time on this site...

Funny stuff. A bit OT but brewtus, is that the edmund fitzgerald in your avatar? Just read a great book about it.

Latest posts

Back