• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana Stout Tanks 12" Stainless Sparge Arm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pharmbrewer

Reaction score
I'm offering a Stout Tanks 12" Stainless Steel Sparge Arm with 1.5" tri-clamp fittings. All parts viewed in the images below are what come with it:

12" Sparge Arm
1.5" gasket
1.5" tri-clamp
End plate to seal up the arm

This device works incredibly well and produces an even sparge over the grain bed in my 15 gal MLT. I have moved on to a new MLT and am selling individual parts that I have acquired for it over time. This was the newest addition and has fewer than 10 brews on it and has been well cared for.

Asking $45 including shipping to the lower 48 for members here. Asking that plus shipping over on eBay. Was $60 plus shipping brand new over at Stout.

sparge arm pieces.jpg

sparge arm assembled.jpg

This works best with just sparge water. Using to recirc for HERMS or RIMS will get grains stuck in the small drill holes (I tried, trust me). I will say though, that I had some good luck filtering upstream of this with an inline combined tri-clamp gasket/filter (pretty cool little device) in case you wanted to try. But don't purchase just for recirc - I wouldn't recommend it. For sparging? It's amazing. Best even spread there is IMO.

No sweat - and certainly don't want to mislead anyone! I had an MLT with separate attachments for recirc and for sparge. Excessive I know, but that's the point of brewing isn't it?? Hopefully someone with a similar setup is out looking. Thanks for the interest so far - still for sale at this point.

Back