Stout faucet thread count/pitch?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mack25

Reaction score
Anyone know what thread count this is? Where the cone goes on a stout faucet. I'm hoping they are standard. And is it thread count I need to know, or pitch too?

I don't need a new cone - I want to temporarily put a barbed connector on there with a hose for counter-pressure filling my portable rig without having to always open the kegerator.

Thanks!

stoutfaucet.jpg

Bump?

Or, if nobody knows, any ideas how I could figure it out? Is there a tool or just go with trial and error?

Some hardware stores have a "ruler" in their nuts and bolts department. Take it to the hardware store and try to screw it to the "ruler" until you find the one that matches it.

Worse case scenario, you can always use a hose clamp and attach a piece of hose to that and then to the barbed connector.

Ah, I think I know what you mean. Home Depot has them bolted to the counter so you can screw in your bolt to find the size, but not take the thing with you. I'll see if there's something like it that I can buy.
Thanks!

That's exactly it. I'm pretty sure I've seen a plastic version of it for sale for a buck or two at HD too. But since you're going to take the trip there anyway, I'd just take the cone with me and get what you need while you're there.

Latest posts

Back