Stone's New Release of Tangerine Express IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewmegoodbeer

Reaction score
For you hop lovers out there: I recommend you try Stone Brewing's new Tangerine Express IPA! Comes in at over 70 IBU's, its packed with a nice "dank" aroma, and it has a smooth fruit finish from the tangerine and pineapple they put in it. It was released on January 30th. Got one at Publix today. This is another example of why I think Stone is one of the best craft breweries (if not the best) on earth!

http://www.stonebrewing.com/beer/year-round-releases/stone-tangerine-express-ipa#ageGatePassed

not an ad. I'm just satisfied by the taste of this new beer I tried today. To like and support something doesn't mean you work for it and get some kind of commission. Just spreading the passion of my taste buds.

I'm a pharmacy student in Bradenton, FL. I can only wish I worked for Stone. Know any positions available that pay well? haha

Maybe I should go into advertising If I am that good at making things look like I work for the company.

I believe stone makes a ton of great beers. This tangerine IPA is good. I believe it was inspired by one of their old enjoy by beers. I have no affiliation with stone I live on the other side of the country. I like to try stone clone recipes for homebrew.

Ive bought it for 5-6 $ for a 22oz bomber of Tangerine Express ..... not expensive.
That's almost $20 for a 6 pack, a little expensive in my book. The whole enjoy by series is great though and one of my favorites. I'd much rather spend my money on it than Sculpin.

Lagunitas makes a born yesterday IPA with fresh hops only once a year around Halloween that is absolutely incredible. The hops are rushed from Yakima at harvest and the beer is only shipped to states close by. The beer I got was only 6 days old and $10-$12 for a 6 pack.

Latest posts

Back