Stone's latest hyped announcement

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come to San Diego and we'll put you up in CEO Greg Koch's downtown loft for the weekend. Then Team Stone will take you out. And then "Dr." Bill Sysak and our executive chef will prepare a private rare beer dinner and master pairing. PLUS you'll also get one bottle of every collaboration that we produce as well as a T-shirt, glass and signed thank-you from our co-founders, Greg Koch and Steve Wagner. Travel not included.

Hahaha.... Only $30K
WTF is this? Mybeercellar?

So awesome that Stone has decided to take free money from its customers who already spend their cash on their mediocre beers instead of getting one of those old/outdated/obsolete business loans, amirite?

You have to pay loans back rather than spend pennies on the dollar for t-shirts and beer. This is much much smarter if it works, and it will probably work.

This basically sums up the brewing industry today:

20140715165911-Crowdfunding_howitworks_final2.png

Come to San Diego and we'll put you up in CEO Greg Koch's downtown loft for the weekend. Then Team Stone will take you out. And then "Dr." Bill Sysak and our executive chef will prepare a private rare beer dinner and master pairing. PLUS you'll also get one bottle of every collaboration that we produce as well as a T-shirt, glass and signed thank-you from our co-founders, Greg Koch and Steve Wagner. Travel not included.

So - you get ONE ****ING BOTTLE of each for 30k? Travel not included?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHA

For 30k you should at least get to **** Greg's wife.

if she's hot

$41 for a t-shirt

$50 for a 1.5L bottle saison du buff or brewdog collab garbage that you have to pick up at the brewery

these may be the most ill-conceived rewards ever, not only are they offensively expensive but you have to travel to Europe or California to actually get most of them.

TesXVZN.jpg

Last edited:
Having visited the Liberty Station restaurant, that company appears to be dripping with money. Controlling Distro for themselves & now Russian River in SoCal. Huge restaurants with Swag with about 300% markup, etc etc.

This is ballsy I suppose.

Having visited the Liberty Station restaurant, that company appears to be dripping with money. Controlling Distro for themselves & now Russian River in SoCal. Huge restaurants with Swag with about 300% markup, etc etc.

This is ballsy I suppose.
Well, either dripping with money or flattened with debt.

Wait, this kind of sets a precedent for being a complete wonderful human being!

Is it too late for me to do a kickstarter for my wedding?

$25 gets two song requests from the DJ. (No Free Bird)
$50 gets you a second helping of Prime Rib.
$100 gets you a dance with the bride.
$500 gets you a handjob from the from the groom.
$1000 allows you to house sit/dog sit and drink one beer a day from my cellar during our honeymoon. (No Loons)(Molly is a tricky pup, don't make too much eye contact)
$10k is the Voyeur Package. A rollaway cot in out hotel room on the big night. Video is encouraged but the happy couple gets the final edit.

Thanks guys. I know I can count on you to get this thing paid off.

Latest posts

Back