Stone couldn't have handled this better IMHO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They took the beer and gave them back empty kegs!

Oh, that's good.

Funny the guys took the beer. Bummer for those who bought the mustard.

Good on the Stone guys for being up-front.

Maybe the company calls it Stone Pale Ale mustard because that's what they were drunk on when they made it...

Awesome video...I have had that mustard before as they were serving it up last time I was there for some event. To be honest I can't really taste the beer in any of their condiments. But they are, generally speaking, quite tasty despite that.

Great video and good move by Stone to laugh about it and offer something in return. I wonder how they found out? Is the beer not on the ingredients list? I doubt anyone would have noticed but its good to hear they stepped up to the plate for MUSTARDGATE 2010... :D

Good on STone, and that is funny, They received the kegs, returned the empties, yet no beer to be seen in the kegs. And I'm looking forward to my 1000 bombers:ban:
Me and passedpawn will be throwing an EPIC HBT get together as soon as we locate the 3rd guy :D

Back