Stone Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oahu

Reaction score
Anyone else a big fan of the Stone Brewery in Southern California? I can't get enough of their beer. Right now I am drinking Ruination IPA like it will never be brewable again, and the onlything better than the bite of the hops is the reaction of my friends upon sampling it. Not for the faint of taste.
www.stonebrew.com

I'll on occasion get a Ruination to toss down. I also like getting Arrogant Bastard and giving it as gifts. A fair amount turn their nose up (as it states on the bottle) and I end up getting to drink the rest although most want to keep the bottle for its humor.

I ran into Arrogant Bastard for the first time in Austin, TX. Loved it, found it again in Denver, CO. Haven't had it since. We can't purchase it here in NC. Stooopid laws.

I love their reqular IPA....I haven't been able to find Ruination. Arrogant Bastard rocks, too, but I prefer the IPA. I think those are the only beers I've had by them.

I've tried their Smoked Porter and that was just way to "Smoked" for me. It was dominating... Made mental note to not buy that again.

Back