Steep / witherpool on BS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iberwolf

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm trying to adjust my time and temperature to make a hop stand in BS, but I can not change the temperature, but can not change the time.
I have been in bitterness options, but no temperature option, but only a percentage of 50%.
Does anyone know how you can modify temperatures?

Whirlpool time is changeable in the hop profile. The same place where you select it for boil or dry hop and the time.

Temperature is not adjustable. The current version predates the trend of changing whirlpool temperatures. A new version is being developed and may include this option.

Whirlpool time is changeable in the hop profile. The same place where you select it for boil or dry hop and the time.

Temperature is not adjustable. The current version predates the trend of changing whirlpool temperatures. A new version is being developed and may include this option.

Thanks for the info! Already once I made a hopstand, but I'm not quite sure if I've done the best way. When I finished making the boil, let the wort rest for 20m. After these 20m minutes made a chilling 170F 30m, which, divide the time for bitterness, flavor and aroma. When the time hopstand over, I made a witherpool 15m. I will have to make a perfect hop stand?

Back