Steelers Fan?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultravista

Reaction score
I am a displaced Pittsburger living in Las Vegas.

If you are a Steelers fan, where are you located?

Fellow Nevadan Steeler fan here (formerly from Erie, PA) been in Carson City for 15 years now.

Going to be some serious smash mouth football tomorrow.

I'm in IA. Been a Steeler fan since the mid-70's. My FIL lives in Detroit and got me a Terrible Towel when the won the SB there. My son has a Big Ben jersey he loves.

Just outside of Pittsburgh, but I haven't been anywhere in the country that I didn't see at least one guy in a Steelers jersey.

Just had to jump in here real quick. Kept track of the game this eve while working. We'll have at least one more game this year.

Shawman, I see you are from Leechburg. I'm originally Natrona Hts but now in Butler.
How's things in Leechburg?

Dave

Who watched the game today (Sat / 01-15) - WOW, what a game.

I abandoned all hope through half-time. When the Steelers came back, they were playing a different game of football.

Damn, that was a nail-biting game.

Living in Tucson as a faithful Steeler fan. Definitely a good game today. Not the defensive smash nose battle I expected from these two teams, but good game none the less.

Latest posts

Back