Staten Island Homebrewers Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will try. Gotta finagle work and watching jr while the girls spend the day out. The boss at home may get pissed if I bring him to a bar. And my boss at work may be pissed if I don't show up. Either way, one of them is going to be pissed at me, just haven't decided which one yet

I'm not greedy. I could use 2. Definitely want to start kegging. However at that price and no need for shipping I won't pass up 4. U let me know when & where PS-Just returned today from Blast-Stat, airborne, so I could use a few beers

Oh jeez, I know how you feel. I've been doing Compstat for 2 years. I'm praying my next command doesn't try to make me Compstat sgt when I get promoted.

I'll definitely sell two right now. Let's do it this weekend. You off on the weekends?

Don't want to make this seem like THEE RANT, airborne, but I've had 2 blasts, a comp, a graffiti, a traffic, and a Dom-stat this year alone!!!!!!! Hence the reason why I enjoy drinking.

Yes but hopefully not much longer. I've only been doing it for two years, long story. I did fairly well on this last test so I'm hoping to be out of there soon. I don't know why I waited this long to get promoted.

Oh why hello there! No idea this thread even existed. Annadale represent over here =O

Hey cap1! Most of the activity for the S.I.'ers is on pourstandards.com - we've got a forum going there with some meet up dates (tomorrow is actually our next get together). You should try to make it if you can!

Wow, ANOTHER staten island brewer. Come down to the bay streeg saloon tomorrow at 6. Were havin a homebrew club meeting. Feel free to bring homebrew.

Hey guys, I just wanted to check in to see if there were any other Staten Island Homebrewers who have commented on this thread that have not joined Pour Standards yet. Give me a PM if you have not.

Hey guys, I just wanted to check in to see if there were any other Staten Island Homebrewers who have commented on this thread that have not joined Pour Standards yet. Give me a PM if you have not.

Hey Sean, You guys still around? Tried joining your forum and haven't gotten a response. Just moved to SI.

Back