Starting a new hobby!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenjaminR

Reaction score
Well hey everyone,

My name is obviously Benjamin, I live in Southern IL.

Im graduating from SIUC this Saturday :ban:

As a graduation gift I have asked for brewing equipment. So I have the whole shhbang and a start up keg kit.

Iv been creeping the site for a few weeks and have learned a great deal. So anyway I just wanted to say hey.

My first two kits I purchased were Apple Ale w/ White Labs English Cider 775 and the other is Hank's Hefe Weizen w/ White Labs Hefeweizen Ale 300.

The only thing I really have left to do is start brewing and finish building my kegerator. Im plannin on making my tower from 3" PVC I just picked up with a T head on it to run two taps.

So thats all I have for now. If anyone has some good cheap places to pick up quality faucets and im not certain which type of shanks I need to fit in the PVC deal.

I jacked this off someone here so I want to give them credit for it (plus they are close to me so its even better)
Kegorator.jpg

This is the type of set up so if anyone has any recommendations for faucet/shank types places or what have you to get them I would greatly appreciate it. There is no home brew stores around here that I am aware of so it would be mostly all off the web.

Back