• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Stainless Steel Brew Pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopSong

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Bayou Classic SS 44 Qt heavy duty pot.. excellent condition. Local only.. WAYYY to expensive to ship. This is a fantastic pot for BIAB with the SS basket.

$65. local only. I'm in N.Cal.. near Bear Republic Brewing in Healdsburg. Could possibly arrange to meet somewhere with a firm commitment.

SSCombo.jpg

SSCombo2.jpg

SSPot2.jpg

SSPot3.jpg

Sorry, not looking but I just sold one of these to someone and shipping cost me $18 and change using usps. It was a bit of a pain, I got the box from Walmart and that cost me a buck or two I think? Just something to think about if it doesn't sell local.

If you would be willing to ship to 70806 I would love to take this thing off your hands (pending shipping cost is reasonable).

If not, bump!

Wow, Baton Rouge.. I graduated crom CHS in '58. Unfortunately, haven't been back since.

Wish I could make this reasonable. Wish I could figure how Marc77 could ship it for $18. If I can figure a way, I'll get back to you.

Back