• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arkansas SS Chugger pump, and two-piece ball valve/F-Type Cam

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surf_Brew_Imbibe_805

Reaction score
Stainless Steel Chugger pump used twice. I have two right now, simplifying my system so I don’t need both. You can have the ball valve and cams if you want. $115 OBO !!
AFB7C842-41C4-4832-8381-399863EAB7D4.JPG
893D4134-DBB7-479A-A0D8-C4EA32F37B90.JPG

Last edited:
Whats total with shipping to 53095?

FedEx Ground looks like $13.96. Also I failed to mention the cams have been sold off of this, I can still include the two-piece ball valve. I will also do $90 since I didn’t mention that, but that is absolutely my bottom line price on this.

Are you willing to to ship to Calgary, AB, Canada? If so, what would be the cost? Postal code is T2M 0V5. Thanks!

Are you willing to to ship to Calgary, AB, Canada? If so, what would be the cost? Postal code is T2M 0V5. Thanks!

I’ll be honest with you man, I’ve never shipped anything international, I’d have to look into it. I’m still waiting on the previous poster to get back to me, but if he doesn’t want it, I’ll look into how much it would be. I hear Alberta is beautiful! Cheers.

I’ll be honest with you man, I’ve never shipped anything international, I’d have to look into it. I’m still waiting on the previous poster to get back to me, but if he doesn’t want it, I’ll look into how much it would be. I hear Alberta is beautiful! Cheers.

That works for me! Thanks for getting back.

It is beautiful, although we are getting the first snow dump of the year at the moment, so it does have its downsides!

Back