SS Brewtech Brew Cube

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoeHaarden

The best advice is unsolicited
Reaction score
Anyone with experience with the SS Brewtech Brew Cube? I can't seem to find much info on them. I'm upgrading my brewspace and I was initially going to get another 24"x24" SS prep table. However, factoring in shipping from webstaurant the prices are comparable. Plus the eController mount from SS would make it look a lot cleaner. Which I'm sure I could customize it too fit my panel.

Just curious if anyone has any experience with any of this system? Likes, dislikes, pros, cons, anything really....

Cheers

reviving this, looking for some pictures, feedback, etc. there is not much info out there!

I love them. Stainless looks cool and the purpose built mounting options/organization make brew day extra smooth.

IMG_0623.jpeg

I have a short one for my Spike BIAB system (essentially a Solo without the basket) and it works perfect. I use the side panel for mounting a pump and hanging TC clamps and gaskets and have the chiller on the bottom shelf. I might add the casters to make it easier to clean under but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Latest posts

Back