• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia SS Brewtech 7gal Chronical + Brewjacket Immersion Pro+cooling

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxSTOZZYxX

Reaction score
Looking at selling my current fermentation set up. Still fairly new, seen 3 batches on the chronical, 4 on the rod. Just more than I need, honestly. Works great, just going a different direction with vessels and cooling.

Would prefer local pick-up, but will ship at buyers expense. Likely not cheap. In the Hampton Roads area of coastal VA.

Chronical comes with legs, shelf, casters, and 7.5" and needed TC clamps.

Looking at $475 for chronical, $275 for brewjacket pro, with jacket and flat ss lid.

Will only sell the brewjacket if it goes with the fermenter.

*EDIT* This is also listed in the local area.
*EDIT* Facebook listing - fb~/marketplace/item/561338491034698/

Last edited:
I'll work on getting pictures up. There are two on the FB ad, but I can't repost them where I'm at atm.

Not BME, standard 7gal with add ons. No coil chiller. Using the brewjacket for temp control.

Back