Spike Flex+ for $300- minor blemish?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snagged one a bit ago. Best investment! $300 is a buy it now price! the $375 pushes it into the let me think about this a minute. love all the TC connections, and super happy with it. My only complaint is the accessories (neoprene jacket, cooling coil, etc.) are pretty pricy.

if you snag it, don't forget to grab a sample valve. the Flex doesn't come with one!

I think they just slightly blemished, not pretty welds or dings from what I have seen. I can't even tell on the one kettle I got what was off.
s

I think they just slightly blemished, not pretty welds or dings from what I have seen. I can't even tell on the one kettle I got what was off.
s

Was it a custom kettle? What is different vs stock?

I see a few custom jobs so I was wondering if it was more the customer not able to pay for the item more than if the kettle was blemished.

Was it a custom kettle? What is different vs stock?

I see a few custom jobs so I was wondering if it was more the customer not able to pay for the item more than if the kettle was blemished.

My guess is maybe a dent or scratch? Has to be sold as "custom" since it is non standard parts??

Back