Spike Brewing Giveaway - New CF10 Conical Fermenter!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBT_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

This month Spike Brewing will be donating one of their brand new CF10 Conical Unitanks on HomeBrewTalk!

Features:

2nd Giveaway!!!

Spike Brewing is also giving away another conical through their Facebook and
Instagram accounts. Follow the Facebook and Instagram links below for details.

Rules and Entry for the HomeBrewTalk Giveaway:

On September 25th, 2017 we will close this giveaway, and draw one (1) winner on September 26th, 2017. If the winner does not claim through private message to me in 24 hours after the posted conclusion of the drawing a new winner will be redrawn the following business day, so forth until a winner claims.

Due to size this giveaway only applies to those in the USA. Any International winners will have to pay customs and shipping fees to claim. Thanks to Spike Brewing for another HUGE giveaway!

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to six weeks for shipping of your prize after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. But in some cases there may be short term availability issues that take some time to work through. No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, addresEntries must be received by Sept 24th, 2017. Void where prohibited. International winners must pay for shipping, customs, taxes and all other fees involved in shipping International. Limit One (1) entry per household. HomeBrewTalk is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

Last edited:
I'm in.

This is very generous of Spike. It would be a huge upgrade!

Count me in for this one! Thanks Spike for such a great giveaway! All I know is, if I was to win I would send some home brews to the Spike team in return! :mug: Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back