• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Spike 15G Solo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmhouse_Funk

Reaction score
I have a Spike 15 G 240V TC connections solo that I used about 5 times. I downsized to the Blichmann breweasy compact due to the 15G kettle to big to easily clean in my sink.
I am looking for $900.00 OBO. I also have a Blichmann pump I can include. I am located in Boston MA would prefer local we could meet somewhere not too far.

Attachments

• spike1.jpeg
    spike1.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 0
  • spike2.jpeg
    spike2.jpeg
    138.7 KB · Views: 0
  • spiki3.jpeg
    spiki3.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 0
I have a Spike 15 G 240V TC connections solo that I used about 5 times. I downsized to the Blichmann breweasy compact due to the 15G kettle to big to easily clean in my sink.
I am looking for $900.00 OBO. I also have a Blichmann pump I can include. I am located in Boston MA would prefer local we could meet somewhere not too far.
Hey I live in CT not too far. Would you mind messaging me if this is still available?

Back