South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 22!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bumping for anyone interested:

Still Need ONE more for each of the following SPLITS:

1/3 Split 50# Crystal 40/60 (GW-C40/60) (whoever joins in I say has their pick on *L!)
1/3 Split 55# Vienna (BZ-VIEN)

This buy is filling up quick, so make your move if you're interested! :mug:

Any takers for a 1/3 or a 1/2 of CM-WHET? I'll even do 2/3 if I need to.

laikcosmonaut and I are still looking for a taker for a 1/3 of crystal 40/60 (GW-C40/60).

Bumping for anyone interested:

Still Need ONE more for each of the following SPLITS:

1/3 Split 50# Crystal 40/60 (GW-C40/60) (whoever joins in I say has their pick on *L!)
1/3 Split 55# Vienna (BZ-VIEN)

This buy is filling up quick, so make your move if you're interested! :mug:

I'm in on the 60 split.

lordura-

also saw a 3 split on a bag of caramunich

1/3---infection
1/3---Ballewblake
1/3---agroff383

it was FB-C40

hope im helping and not hurting the cause here i just saw these were all next to each other in the posting order.

Sounds good to me.

Update: Me, Lazymule, & Ballewblake 1/3 Split for GW-C60! (Final)

Still looking for one more to bite on a 1/3 ownership of a bag of Vienna!

lordura said:
There is no Victory/Biscuit malt listed. Maybe Kiln Amber?

I'll check tomorrow to see if they will charge a hazmat for it. I'm pretty sure they will.

On the victory malt would biscuit be a close sub? Or is kiln amber closer.

Laikacosmonaut said:
Update: Me, Lazymule, & Ballewblake 1/3 Split for GW-C60! (Final)

Still looking for one more to bite on a 1/3 ownership of a bag of Vienna!

I'll take the 3rd of Vienna I love doing smashes with Vienna.

1/3 BZ-VIEN with laikcosmonaut & agroff383 -- COMPLETE!

Still looking for 2 flaked barley takers...GP-FLBY to go thirds with me

Anyone?!

Jeff - Josh from the club wants in on a gallon bottle of StarSan as well. That should help offset the hazmat fees. Is that a full 4 gallon case now?

Lordura... Sorry, but I need to subtract that Rachmalt from my order.

So it should just be the 1x TF-MOPA, and 1x CM-2ROW for me.

...and two more bags left total to fill the order.

Sorry about that!

@Lordura
Blake and I are splitting a bag of C20, but I don't see it in the list.

@Blake
I can split 1/2 or take 2/3 if you only want 1/3. Let us know!

I'll put this out there again, for anyone interested--

If that 4gal StarSan split is going down, I'll put up your end of the hazmat fee + $5 if you top off my bottle of StarSan (about 20oz) with one of your gallons!

Tx! :mug:

Sorry i missed that c20. It has been added.

Scatterbrain, i had to drop that GPRM because i missed a previous order.

The 4 Gallon starsan split might not be added to this order. The weight of it would have to take the place of a bag of grain.

Sorry i missed that c20. It has been added.

Scatterbrain, i had to drop that GPRM because i missed a previous order.

The 4 Gallon starsan split might not be added to this order. The weight of it would have to take the place of a bag of grain.

Jeff - It won't make sense to pay the 15 dollar hazmat fee for one bottle of the Saniclean. Can you drop it and the StarSan so Greg can get his Golden Promise this round?

Just checked, There was only 3 people interested in the StarSan so it wont be added to this order. We can do it next round. If everyone pays quickly, we can get this pallet ordered and i can get the next round started before we even take delivery of this one. I have a bunch of guys needing grain.

A 2 pallet order takes WAY TO LONG to fill. Single pallets split up that lag time so there is less waiting for everyone.

INVOICES ARE COMING TONIGHT! Please be prepared to pay so there is no delay. If you prefer to mail your payment, please consider a Money Order.

Jeff - It won't make sense to pay the 15 dollar hazmat fee for one bottle of the Saniclean. Can you drop it and the StarSan so Greg can get his Golden Promise this round?
The Starsan was never added since it wasn't a full case. I had to drop the Golden Promise because i missed a previous bag. The next round is going to start very soon so i can add them both to that one if they are still needed.

Back