South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 22!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid.

Best part is SWMBO just asked if it was ok to go out with her friends while I put both kids to bed. I was like sure.... oh by the way, mind if I buy some grains? Sure.... Oh and there were some hops for real cheap too... LOL. It's all in the timing....

Paid.

Best part is SWMBO just asked if it was ok to go out with her friends while I put both kids to bed. I was like sure.... oh by the way, mind if I buy some grains? Sure.... Oh and there were some hops for real cheap too... LOL. It's all in the timing....

That's the way to do it, James!

Last payment is on it's way so the order gets sent over tonight!

Hoping to hear Back tomorrow about delivery. If not, Monday.

Next round starts this weekend!

Jim, will do!

I didn't gear back from NCM about the delivery yet so I should have notice on monday. Sorry I didn't send this out earlier. Was stuck at work doing inventory! The good thing is since the store was closed, the beers came out at 10:30 this morning!

lordura said:
jim, will do!

I didn't gear back from ncm about the delivery yet so i should have notice on monday. Sorry i didn't send this out earlier. Was stuck at work doing inventory! The good thing is since the store was closed, the beers came out at 10:30 this morning!

nice!

I've received notice. Looks like Monday, November 7th. I'll PM everyone later today with the details.

Sorry guys, i've been doing 12 hours days at work the past few days. I didnt get a chance to start the next round yet. I just got in so i'm going to wait until tomorrow to start it. I'm beat.

If you sent me a PM, im replying to it now.

See everyone tomorrow... i'll have plenty of D2 syrup with me for anyone who wants any.

Also, looks like there are 2 more spots for gallon jugs of starsan on the current GB. Hop on!

Thanks guys. I filed the claim so everything should be taken care of.

Those who haven't picked up, pm/call me to set up a time.

Back