something to pass the time

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there goes an hour of my day that I should have spent learning about brewing. I mean working. Thanks for the tip BootYtRappeR. Good fun. :mug:

Thanks... and of course I didn't keep track of how many I got but nowhere near 50. SWMBO's gonna hate this. ;)

Ize

Ize said:
Thanks... and of course I didn't keep track of how many I got but nowhere near 50. SWMBO's gonna hate this. ;)

Ize
It keeps track of the number somewhere near the top. I think you'll have to zoom back out

got 13 in 8 minutes, now I'm stuck.

EDIT: 24 in 37 minutes....now I'm stuck....again

2nd Street Brewery said:
got to 43 in an hour and a half but it won't let me save to finish at home:mad: Going to have to start all over

wow, good job!

did you get the two guys on the stairs or the guys wearing the Os?

the guys wearing the O's is the The Omen. Don't know the guys on the stairs. The leprauchan in the tree.... isn't that Leprauchan?

todd_k said:
the guys wearing the O's is the The Omen. Don't know the guys on the stairs. The leprauchan in the tree.... isn't that Leprauchan?

yeah it's Leprechaun, it won't take misspellings.

I'm a movie nerd, so I got 42 in about 40 minutes. Spent the next 20 minutes racking the brain and then I gave up. After which I "cheated" and looked up the last 8. :D

This was one of them...

Guys on the stairs = "The Grudge".

I think I'm quitting at 33. Anyone know where to find the answers?

38 in 30 minutes. Couldn't concentrate earlier at work... :D

I'll be avoiding this thread tho til I get it done, but thanks for "The Grudge" and "The 39 Steps". :p

Ize

I had 36 after about half an hour.... then between my brother and I, we got to 44 after about an hour total. It took cheating to get the final 6. Maybe 3 of them I probably would have gotten given enough time but the others I don't know if I ever would get. Man some are a real stretch. :D

MrSaLTy said:
Man some are a real stretch. :D

AAARRRRGHHHH.... SWMBO and I nailed 46 in 40 minutes... the last 4 we just could NOT get... The woman luggin the kids and death REALLY threw us, so we googled... a real stretch is RIGHT....

Ize

Yes the woman with the kids was one I couldn't get either.... and I was pissed when I saw the answer. The others I couldn't get were;

the dark archway on the right
the green m&m
death inside the fence
and that damn knife (yes this one pissed me off too)

Back