Some basic questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mahfuz Roby

Reaction score
I'm thinking of making rum from sugarcane juice .. I also need yeast which I'm thinking of using saccharomyces cerevisiae and I think I also need raw sugar..
So my question is how can I do it including all the calculation step by step. And also brewing problem that i should aware of..

Are you thinking about...brewing Rum? Rum needs to be distilled so you would need specific distillers yeast and a still. Depending where you're located, it is more than likely illegal. I don't have any experience distilling, just curious if you intended to brew Rum. Cheers!

Are you thinking about...brewing Rum? Rum needs to be distilled so you would need specific distillers yeast and a still. Depending where you're located, it is more than likely illegal. I don't have any experience distilling, just curious if you intended to brew Rum. Cheers!
Can i brew a good beer by this?

Back