Software help needed...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppyDaze

Reaction score
Ok computer guys. This is simple; I need some software that will allow me to burn music to CDs. I prefer not to pay for anything if I don't have to because I rarely need to burn CDs. BUT..I dont want crappy software thats gonna be a PITA.

Any suggestions?

Im actually just looking for some of the ones to avoid....like Nero

I just read about 15 really bad reviews before I found a positive one...so I just assumed its a POS. Anyway...I'll just find one based on reviews.

imgburn is like nero and can burn just about anything from music to iso files to blu-ray. also its super lightweight unlike itunes.

ooops ... I have iTunes, but it says there is no burning software when I try to burn a disc. Im thinking that my computer just must not have a burner then? Actually Im sure of it...what is the cheapest way to get a burner installed on my computer?

if you arent that computer savvy you can buy an external cd/dvd burner from newegg.com or some other electronics place.

something like this. is this a desktop or laptop?

Latest posts

Back