Sodastream Adaptor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenganis

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to buy an adaptor like this one:

http://www.homebrewing.org/The-Adapter-III-Sodastream_p_4671.html

This adaptor (I believe) allows you to use a soda stream co2 tank with your regulator.

Yes, I know, Sodastream is not cheap, and it would be better to buy my own co2 tank at my local supply store. However, I already own a soda stream co2 tank, and would like to test carbonating a 2 little soda bottle with the carbonater by Liquid Bread, before investing in a bigger co2 tank.

Do you guys know where I could find such adaptor? The one on home brewing.org is out of stock!

Thank you for your help!

Just buy a tank and regulator. You'll eventually want one anyway. Figure you'll spend about $100-130 for tank/regulator/hoses/tap. A keg will cost another 50-100 depending on what you buy.

I bought all of my kegging equipment as a kit from Keg Connection and never needed anything else.

Don't know where you could find one at. I bought an adapter to use 20oz paintball CO2 tanks to use with my sodastream. The 20oz bottles are a lot cheaper to fill up and use with the soda stream. Plus you can buy a paintball CO2 regulator and use that with the carbonator cap to carbonate in 2 liter bottles instead. Keg Connection has everything you will need, I think I bought the Paintball->Sodastream adapter on ebay and haven't bought/traded in for soda stream in a while!

Back