So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leftovers: I've got some extract, some Warrior and a couple ounces of Centennial, so, what the heck, it's time for an simple extract pipeline filler pale ale.

Hopefully the British Brown I brewed last Friday will be ready to keg this Friday or Saturday so I brew a Scottish export/90 shilling. It's a bit high gravity for a export and not quite a wee heavy. Based it off of Jamil's 80 shilling

Dry Dock Paragon Apricot Blonde Ale clone. I too am looking forward to warmer weather...

I too will be brewing 15 gallons to fill my newly acquired whiskey barrel. Going to imperialize my 2nd place winning stout recipe to put into it

Man, I LOVE Rebel Brewer: I ordered ingredients for a Vienna Lager Tues, it shipped Weds and will be delivered Fri for $6.99 Flat Rate. I'll brew it Sat AM.

Might brew up a 1G batch of Mexican Hot Chocolate Stout tomorrow...Depends on how busy my daughter and I get in tearing up the fron planter to plant flowers and shrubs..All my 5G fermenters are full right now..LOL

Tomorrow brewing our house American Pale Ale. Then, a couple days later, brewing our newly designed recipe for an American IPA. Will be our first time using a Vermont Ale yeast (Conan strain.)

Mike

Trying Mandarina Bavaria and Citra at 2:1 in my house IPA....it had better taste like tangerines or else...
So, that's the way it's gonna be you dirty rat?
That's the way it's gonna be...seeeeeee:fro::p

Brewing a 3 gal BIAB Irish Red ale (NB kit) today. Going to be a beautiful day to brew some beer here in PA! Also, just ordered a new fermenter and ingredients for the next batch.

I am. Also a fellow homebrewer is coming over to observe my methods. Inspired by this. Unfortunately it doesn't give a whole lot of info as far as temperature or duration go for the mash, nor fermentation temperature. Hence the inspired by. Modified it slightly to include the wheat malt which the brewery website claims is an ingredient.

I'm sure in the end it will be beer.

Me! Brewing for the first time in 3 weeks. It feels like forever. Gonna be a 6.4% Galaxy/Centennial/Mosaic RyePA weighing in at just 60 IBU.

First brew this year! Going with an extract batch (I'm currently repairing my mash tun) to make a Cascadian Dark Wheat. Also my first time using Nelson Sauvin. Very excited!

Just racked a Vienna Lager into the fermenter. It's a beautiful amber color that I am really looking forward to.

Gonna brew my first batch this year with Catdaddy66. He's going with a Cascadian Dark Wheat while I plan on making this Milk Stout kit that my SWMBO bought me last month for our anniversary. Work kept me from brewing for 3 months. Let's get into trouble baby!

Back