So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewing tomorrow. I try to brew on Tuesdays when I'm laid off....kids are at school. I am doing either a black IPA, American IPA,or an Oberon clone. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

I brewed a Red Banshee clone. I am super excited about it. It was my fifth batch after I restarted my brewing. I finally feel like I am getting the process dialed I in. Looking forward to brewing some more delicately balanced and challenging beer.

Plan on brewing if I can get my stuff in and get my starter going. Suppose to be in Thursday by close of business.

planning on ten gallons of Bells two hearted clone and maybe ten gallons of something else. got a buddy coming and we are splitting at least one of those batches.

Just got an IPA kit from Northern Brewer in the mail. Just in time for the weekend!

edit:dammit, only Thursday. One more day of work, then brewing :)

Saturday I'm set to bottle up my Cali Common which tasted awesome on racking to dry hop and Sunday I'm all geared up to brew a Dunkel, life is oh so good!

I'm halfway through brewing my all grain yeast starter.

Saturday, I will be making an American pale ale. Chinook for bittering and Cascade and Simcoe for flavor. I'm going to try and do a continuous hop addition on the hops.

It's going to be a great Saturday.

Tomarrow.Oak Tree Ipa- from the Homebrewers recipe guide.Using: whitbread goldings,and then ivanhoe for dryhopping.FWH and oaking, cali V yeast.Looking forward to using up some low alphas for a change for some more ipa's.Aahh, cant wait to brew it and drink it. Just bottled up a horizon,citra,amarillo ipa, big ripe fruit/tangerine and grapefruit on the hydro sample,cold crashed it to sink loose dry hop pellots,super clear probably will take longer to carb oh well.I got more coming anyway.Brew on friends.

Brewing an IPA tomorrow with a buddy and my 2 year old, Porter (not a beer). We're attempting our first pressurized fermentation via spunding valve.

Cherry Stout kit from Midwest....its the last of my grain / extract kits before my jump into all-grain. :)

Brewing two batches this weekend. Well going to try to at least, we will see. I am going on vacation on Sunday so hoping to have them done on Saturday.

e9e54ca9.jpg

Tomarrow.Oak Tree Ipa- from the Homebrewers recipe guide.Using: whitbread goldings,and then ivanhoe for dryhopping.FWH and oaking, cali V yeast.Looking forward to using up some low alphas for a change for some more ipa's.Aahh, cant wait to brew it and drink it. Just bottled up a horizon,citra,amarillo ipa, big ripe fruit/tangerine and grapefruit on the hydro sample,cold crashed it to sink loose dry hop pellots,super clear probably will take longer to carb oh well.I got more coming anyway.Brew on friends.

Indeed!!! :rockin:

Brewed a Cherry Belgian Dubbel on Wednesday...trying to get a Belgian Golden Blonde in on Sunday...

Just bottled a pale ale so I have an empty fermenter. I think I'm going to try and brew up a summer blonde ale kit from my lhbs.

Bottling a Pale Ale, racking an experimental Mead, and starting a Mint Wine and a Banana Wine... Maybe a Banana Mead if I have time :D

or at least that's the plan.

Wow, I sound like an alcho! Although each brew is only small.

Back