So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting for the sanitize setting to finish on the dish washer to bottle an amber ale. And just ordered the peace java stout and raspberry wheat from midwest.

No brewing, but bottled my house amber today as well as racked an IPA to secondary and began dryhopping with an ounce each of cascade and amarillo. Will bottle that next week.

Did a trip back to the old house this weekend. Picked up the remaining equipment - 4 carboys and 3 cornys. Gotta fill them up.

Planning a double batch tomorrow. I'm a 5-gallon batch brewer and this is a first for me. Doing 2 more pale ales. Yeast washing is a new concept since I've gotten back into this project and I'm giving it a shot tomorrow. I have the jelly jars and lids for 4 samples and I'll add 2 for these brews.

I'll also bottle one batch that's ready and rack another batch that I brewed last week.

Brewin my version of Deshuttes Black Butte Porter in the morning. Cant wait to have this back on tap. Just kegged my Squatters full suspension pale ale today.

Looking to whip up a Koelsch tomorrow, based on a recipe from a German homebrewing book. This will also be my first attempt with the White Labs strain.

can't get motivated to get my brew on this weekend. Exhausted from sat/sun still!

MAUIVENTS.jpg

chrislehr said:
can't get motivated to get my brew on this weekend. Exhausted from sat/sun still!

I was feeling the same way but, I drained two kegs this weekend so, I sucked it up and am in the middle of a mash right now!

I was feeling the same way but, I drained two kegs this weekend so, I sucked it up and am in the middle of a mash right now!

I also had to go pick up some empty kegs from my friends casa and clean them, and I need to prime and keg/bottle another 10g. Im being super lazy... and realized I am out of Belgian malt :(

called out of work (mental health day) to brew a double decoction pilsner. Second decoction is almost boiling.

Going to brew a peanut butter porter this weekend too.

Going to do an amped-up hoppy hefeweizen with Amarillo, Citra, and Cascade along the lines of New Glarus' Crack'd Wheat.

Dough in 156f, 22qts h2o, 15.5 lbs, special bitters, 10 gal split boil, stovetop AG, and it's raining.....

Brewing Midwest Supplies' Liberty Cream Ale but to BJCP Style Guidelines with regards to IBU. So 35 min addition of 1oz cascade hops and 7 min addition of 2 oz cascade hops.

image-3167950534.jpg

Just waiting on a friend to come over who wants to see the whole homebrew thing in action. We're going to be doing a Fat Tire clone since it's his favorite and we can't get New Belgium in New York.

Brewed my first time yesterday, simple extract kit from NB. Everything went well. I was expecting to lose a little interest in this hobby after brewing once, but now I'm hooked... and I haven't even tried it yet.

Just put Midwests Sweet Raspberry Wheat in primary. And tried My first batch for the first time. Its great after 1 week in bottles, cant wait for 3 weeks in bottle.

Kegged 10g of American Amber yesterday, harvested the yeast for 10g of IIPA today. On the whirlpool rest right now, will be knocking out at 1pm. 17.5oz of hops in the kettle.

10 min into my boil of a simple pale ale.It is a brew of firsts for me.First time doing a FWH.I also pulled a qt of mash and brought to a boil towards the end of mash.I did that twice,a slightly off center decoction I suppose.I figured what the hell and gave it a try.

Just finished another 10 gallons of Orfy's mild. Probably the smoothest brew day so far, from heating strike water to complete with cleanup, 4 hours 40 minutes. Next weekend will be 10 gallons of my haus pale ale. Gotta build that pipeline up. 60 gallons so far this year!

10 min into my boil of a simple pale ale.It is a brew of firsts for me.First time doing a FWH.I also pulled a qt of mash and brought to a boil towards the end of mash.I did that twice,a slightly off center decoction I suppose.I figured what the hell and gave it a try.

In the process of brewing up an all citra IPA. I'm really curious to see how it turns out as it's my first original recipe

I'm actually waiting for the wort to boil so I can start hopping. This is beginning to tell me that my stove just isn't going to cut it anymore

Back