So who's brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didn't get to the irish stout last weekend do to unsuspected plans :(, so it will be my plans to brew it this afternoon :D.

Weather was too bad this weekend... hope to brew a simcoe/amarillo IPA next weekend though.

Need to brew something...buddy hasn't brewed in months he is out of Home Brew probably for said amount of time. Invited him over and told him we could brew a batch while we get hammered. Sometimes you got to push start them!

Need to use what I have on hand (freezer is full of grain). HobGoblin is probably going to be it.

brewing for the first time in a month tomorrow finally... gonna brew jamil's blonde ale with a few late cascade additions. can't wait!

Going to brew for the first time since January. Going to try JZ's American amber ale this Saturday. Which happens to be national homebrew day! Goin to have some friends over too. Should be fun.

I really need to brew this weekend. Need it ready for memorial day. Promised my future father in law some "ShockTop" I'm really just making a tried and true blue moon clone. I will need to figure out how to add some orange flavor before it gets to his glass or else he will figure out the lies

I really need to brew this weekend. Need it ready for memorial day. Promised my future father in law some "ShockTop" I'm really just making a tried and true blue moon clone. I will need to figure out how to add some orange flavor before it gets to his glass or else he will figure out the lies

You could probably secondary with some orange zest. Or just put it in near the end of the boil. Anyone do this?

10 gallon batch of Haus Amber Ale.

Gonna brew in the rain! (Well, in the garage in the rain. Death Storms forecast).

:rockin:

Finishing up my doubleheader brewday, just got home from sea!

Brew#1: Extract Oatmeal Stout

Brew#2: AG BierMuncher's OctoberFAST

The boys off the ship came up to my place when we pulled into Hono and drank me out of homebrew so I've got to fill up the fermenters so I don't have to drink anymore commercial beers!

Bottling my AIPA and brewing the Shark Bite Red to go into the carboy once it's clear tomorrow. Got the WLP001 ale yeast on the starter now. :)

nat;l homebrew day gonna have to be put aside for home renovations. although in a few weeks when im done, I'm planning a 16-21%abv brew. oh how the suspense is killing me...

DFH 60 clone full brew day tomorrow. Usually split it up but my wife is a PITA. So no starter and a half swelled pacman smacker for that. Probably do a cream ale too, since the PITA already made plans that don't include me. Hopefully brewing works out better than being married

If I win on the KY Derby I'm gonna brew something in celebration, but I'll probably lose money that could have gone into my next batch.

Brewed up a 5-gallon batch of Ed's Haus Pale (sort of) last night.

Changed the hop schedule a bit hoping for a little more flavor:

1 oz Cascade 4.5%AA @ 60 min
0.75 oz Cascade 4.5%AA @ 30 min
1.5 oz Cascade 4.5% AA @ 15 min
0.5 oz Cascade 4.5%AA @ 5 min

Hey, they were low-acid Cascades. I should still be in the mid-30's with the IBUs. Might add 2 oz for dry hopping too.

Changed the yeast to Rogue Pacman and am fermenting at 62F.

Smells great and looks awesome! Can't wait to get this one on tap!

30 minutes into the mash of my first IIPA. 9oz of Centennial, Cascade, Amarillo, and Simcoe in the boil. OG around 1.087

Should be a Heavenly hop bomb in a month.

Latest posts

Back