So I met this girl...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well no, but it means she has some logic

I tried that...got married to the female equivalent of me when I was 23. After 11 years she decided that she didn't want to be married to me anymore and wasn't able to give me a good reason why. Branching out to something fun and different now...

We're meeting for lunch today (her idea) and she picked a pizza place that's remarkably close to her house... ;)

Second date, just put that out of your mind. If it goes that direction, awesome. But don't get all worked up in the meantime.

You came here for advice on dating! Not too many here can even stay on track with "Funny things heard about beer".

If you can't enjoy or understand the way she expresses herself, you are the wrong person for her.

Batsh!t crazy can be fun at arms length. Don't get to close an enjoy the ride until it's over.

We're meeting for lunch today (her idea) and she picked a pizza place that's remarkably close to her house... ;)

Let me give you some advise.

article-2546282-1AFA998600000578-933_634x412.jpg

Maybe he's checking her fluid levels..... It's possible it says to add.

???

I'd like to know his daffynishun of Bat Schlitz-crazy.

I hope he has a lock screen on his phone and has fingerprint unlock.

If she's finds this thread he's fooked bad.

I'd stop this thread and talk to his best bud. Let him meet her. Then figger it out.

Depends how good the strange is... ...his friend opinion might not matter if it's the best nut ever.

If she holds a job down and he can meet her friends that says a lot.

Unless they are more puzzling to the situation itself and she's recruiting for fight club.

All people are crazy. Some wear it better. Some hide it better.
Enjoy life and all it's interactions. Better to decide if you can live with it now than 5 years down the line.

Sorry for the lack of a response...date #2 went well. I got home too late to respond last night. We ended up getting pizza for lunch, then we went to a local microbrew (where she picked up the tab), then to her favorite dive bar close to her place. By then it was getting a little later so she invited me to her place to cook me dinner. She's a good cook, by the way...

After that we rolled around on the sofa for just a bit before I realized what time it was and needed to hit the road. We're both very much looking forward to date #3. ;)

With my new data it seems that she's closer to the "fun crazy" end of the spectrum rather than "bad crazy". Time will tell. She's fun to hang out with, so I'm going to keep it going for a little while longer before I make a final determination.

There is -

1) She will kill you and the cats in your sleep and then lay down in your blood....crazy

and then there is

2) She is so different no one understands her and she is really damn random and strange....crazy

One of those you can live with. :D

You know I know a girl who everyone used to think was just nuts. She met a guy who was intrigued by her and now she seems normal. They just get along well. Meant for each other.

Ok, maybe not exactly "normal", but just kind of odd.

I know some strange dudes too.

Haven't read the whole thread but my only advice: never ever take her to the "bat cave"! Crazy chicks can be fun in bed but never let them know where you live!

Haven't read the whole thread but my only advice: never ever take her to the "bat cave"! Crazy chicks can be fun in bed but never let them know where you live!

So true. And visit her place if you can. You might have a chance to prove/disprove her insanity.

Plus it's easier to escape her place than kick her out of yours!

I met my husband on PoF, but that's a story for another day.
I don't remember what all we talked about the first time we met in person, but every now and then he'll say " You talked about that on our first date." And I'm mortified! I told I guy I just met that my retirement plan is to make and sell spent-grain dog cookies?!

So true. And visit her place if you can. You might have a chance to prove/disprove her insanity.

Plus it's easier to escape her place than kick her out of yours!

Unless she slips you a Micky and you find yourself chained to bed or dressed in an all leather suit and stuffed in a box.

Turned out to be more than I can handle. Very crude, very self absorbed. Cut her loose...

Back