So I got done early today

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reedwalker

Reaction score
I got done working today just before noon. I proceeded to the local brew pub.....for 5 20 oz'ers of IPA.

I get home and my wife reminds me that tonight is "Curriculum Night" at school. The catch is I either have to take my daughters to dance and gymnastics or go meet with teachers. How do I sober up in time for either? Which is the lesser of two evils?

Go meet with the teachers, at least it could be comical trying to keep a straight face.

And if I am not mistaken your quote in your comment comes from the movie "The Breaks"???

I'd do the Dance and Gymnastics. At least there, you don't have to interact, just watch.

And let a Taxi do the driving no matter what.

I left out the fact that it was over a period of 4.5 hours and I had a BIG lunch with 'em. I was not :drunk:. I was however very sleepy during dance/gymnastics classes and the "teachers" seemed more attractive than usual!

Latest posts

Back