Georgia Smokin Brews HBC Suwanee/Duluth Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokinBrews

Reaction score
Hello all! My sister and I are starting a homebrew club in Suwanee/Duluth/Johns Creek area. We looked around and realized beer and homebrewing specifically is largely missing from this area of metro Atlanta and we want to get a community started here. Outside of newly built Good Word brewing in downtown Duluth, there just isn’t a whole lot going on out this way.

Our name comes from our love of smoking meat and enjoying great beer. BBQ has been another hobby of mine for well over a decade.

I have been brewing for over 3 years now and have learned quite a bit over my time. I want to have a place for me to share my processes and education and to also get new ideas from others.

Ideally, the club would meet up regularly to discuss beer, have brew sessions, tasting and enter competitions as a club.

My sister who will also post under this account lives in St. Pete FL and has her chapter of the club down there.

We are a registered club with the American Homebrewing Association.

If anyone in this area is interested in attending a meeting, please email us [email protected] or PM me directly here.

Back