• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina Single Tier Brew Stand w/ Control Panel For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

htm6934

Reaction score
I'm in the process of converting over to a HERMS system and have no need for my single tier all grain system. This build is based on the "Brutus 10" plans so if you have those the frame will be to spec. Welded with 2"x 2" square tubing.

Asking $1450

***Please note, not all items in pictures will come with system. I am ONLY selling the frame, burners, and control panel. Serious inquiries only. Located in Raleigh, NC***

Itemized List:
-Single Tier Stand on 4" Locking Casters
-Low Pressure Jet Burners(x3) @ 92,000 BTU/each
-MT and HLT have pilot lights with independent controls
-Galvanized Steel Gas Lines and Flex Lines
-120/110v Electrical Panel(parts sourced from ebrewingsupply)
-Twist to lock power connection
-Power On/Off
-Independent Pump Control(x2)
-Solenoid Control(x2)
-Temp Control(x2) w/ Probe(x2)
-Love Controller(x2)
-Electrical Gas Solenoid(x2)
-Low Pressure Valve w/ connected hose
-Propane Tank(empty)

Images can be found here.
https://app.box.com/s/dkx82bhlbnmfhfe1dik3bmc2nr6fuexj
eczk8ls46pgg2hpv24aj5s01qf5soh9a

lgph3ly30dkdqb1eg3irsqur7ct4vxsb

u3rohpvngk79gc0uwccvzzcfdkaysfab

np97xk811dyebj3cm9bcbxbwgy9vuu6f

93r8dm21yh2zj09i4pe8ravva4m6leda

jji0wniq0yuqm49ldx243bf4vk5zpg9b

i0yxdpqb5e57xijsa0p7422l6lr9q6oi

muuq553val46nrowpsvwjyq8uw3x2pff

92qa37v0c9bxjzxu9v018n8ewu14rxwk

Last edited:
How much? also, do you think from the dimensions of this stand that keggles would fit on top?

How much? also, do you think from the dimensions of this stand that keggles would fit on top?

I'm not sure as I dont have keggle dimensions but the top of the stand is 16" x 52". The kettles I have slightly overhand the edge on either side but only because of the handles. When I was building, I didn't consider the handles being a part of the kettle dimension. Either way, this did not effect the outcome of the performance. The burners are very strong and I could still bring a 10 gallon batch to boiling quickly. Also, the burners can be moved slightly if need be by adjusting the piping.

Latest posts

Back