Simcoe: Back in stock.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have done 2 batches of all citra WPA. I really love this beer. I feel like this is a great way to learn how to utilize a specific variety. If I just blended all the time I would never get those skills. So the Palisade APA sounds great. Thinking about using the same sched as the citra wheat.

When I see WPA I think "win probability added." Sorry, carry on.

logan3825 said:
When I see WPA I think "win probability added." Sorry, carry on.

You gamble or summit. Wheat Pale Ale. I guess it should be American Wheat anyway.

I wish I had seen this earlier. I paid $44 for a pound of Simcoe leaf hops. That was the only package size the local supplier had, and I needed them.

Thanks for the update! Guess I'll be ordering Friday. I still have so many hops....damn you and your insanely low prices!!!

Got my Amarillo & Simcoe today! You guys shipped those fast. Thanks a lot, I will most definitely be doing business with you again!

Any ETA for a simcoe refill for you guys? I'm in when you get it. Saw the $44/lb simcoe someone referred to earlier. Luckily we had enough to get through the beer we were making.

But, its time to go again, and who knows when it'll show up.

Any ETA for a simcoe refill for you guys? I'm in when you get it. Saw the $44/lb simcoe someone referred to earlier. Luckily we had enough to get through the beer we were making.

But, its time to go again, and who knows when it'll show up.

They are on the site now, and will will have more soon.

Back