Sierra Nevada Sales Figures

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinga

Reaction score
I'm in a marketing class this semester that focuses on new products. We have a project where we pick a product that has been brought to market within the last three years but has been on the market for at least one year. Well with craft beer being a new and interesting hobby of mine I decided to do something in this field.

I am currently looking into doing research on Sierra Nevada's Torpedo. Since this product is new to SN, it uses a unique process (torpedo) and it uses unique materials (citra) I decided it is a good candidate. Now I have everything I need to submit this as my topic but I am having trouble finding good information I will need down the road such as sales figures and other businessey figures.

Does anyone have any idea of where I could find said information or any contact information to hopefully talk to someone at SN?

Specifically no, but email them and ask. Within reason I'm sure they'll provide you with the information they can without giving away proprietary info.

sent an email last night and have looked over that article joe except i think it was written before the torpedo came out. so not much help from there.

You could try and contact Chico State's business department. I know that a lot of their business classes focus on SN. A little off topic, but did you know that they do not spend any money on advertising?

Not sure of SN is privatley held company or public (stock) owned. For a private company they do not have to release these figures and they may or may not tell you to buzz off.

Back