• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Siebel Basic Sensory Training Kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpm262

Reaction score
My brother and I purchased a Siebel sensory training kit at the end of November and realized there are many more viles in this kit than we are going to be able consume by its suggested shelf life (6 months).

I am looking to sell some of the vials to others who are interested in trying the kit, but, don't want to shell money out for the entire kit.

I have vials of every sample left, these include:

• Acetaldehyde
  • Isoamyl Acetate
  • Diacetyl
  • DMS
  • Trans-2nonenal
  • Infected

I am negotiable on price, but I was thinking $15 for a single vial or $75 if you want one of each flavor (6 vials)

I live near Milwaukee, but, work near Madison. So local pickup is an option for anyone who wants to try one of these in these parts of Wisconsin. Otherwise, I can probably ship vials out also, but, these are supposed to be refrigerated at all times so you are receiving them shipped at your own risk.

You can message me on this site or email me direct: mpm262 [at] gmail [dot] com

Back