Shower attachement to wash my suds in the tub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGoatman

Reaction score
My current cleaning setup is in a spare bathroom with a shower stall with a hand held shower (shower head on a hose) installed. I'm looking for a hand sprayer that is threaded for the shower hose that can shower spray (to rinse off buckets and brew pots) and stream spray (to rinse out the bottles) that also has a trigger of some sort.

Currently, I have the hand shower, which I can remove (not quickly mind you) to make a jet sprayer (just comes out of the hose in a stream) and I can control everything by turning the shower knob, but it's cumbersome, at best. The ideal set-up would be a garden sprayer (trigger with multiple spray settings) attached to the shower hose, but I have no idea where to find an adaptor to connect the two.

Any ideas? Do they make sprayers like that for this purpose, or is my best bet to try the garden sprayer idea?

Well they do make sprayers to attach to your toilet's supply line for cleaning out diapers. They might have something like that for the shower as well.

Ya... those are ok, but they don't have the stream option for spraying. Also, trying to keep it in the shower stall.

I have a dog shower hose on the bathtub faucet. It has a jet spray setting. Petsmart, $30. Great for my dog and my brew gear.

I googled that, looks like Rinse Ace has a three-way shower hose, which will work perfectly. In Canada, they re-branded it under Top Paw. I'll be using that for sure.

Back