Show your lacing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beernik

Reaction score
I know it's mostly an aesthetic, but I have finally conquered this beast. I'm not sure if a better IC, better mashing, or switching from Carapils to torrified wheat that finally did it. Or if it's all of the above. But I've gotten it on my last 3 beers.

image.jpg

My german pils, only thing i used for better head and lacing was wheat, was a lovely beer just didnt last long enough

DSC_0816.jpg

Nice pics.

I looked at my Vienna recipe (that beer). And it was just Vienna, 60L Crystal, and Chocolate malt. No torrified wheat.

i cannot see a thread about lacing without being reminded of TSA.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not my beer, but it's the most insane lacing I've ever seen. Pliny the Elder at the brewpub in Santa Rosa.

20140121_130154.jpg

I didn't even know this was something to think about. But I guess I did OK for my first brew.

0302140056.jpg

My german pils, only thing i used for better head and lacing was wheat, was a lovely beer just didnt last long enough

Damn, that lacing is gravity defying. How does the beer stay in? Keep up the good work. You should sell your recipe to NASA for astronauts to drink.:D

Back