Show us your tree house

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SleepyCreekBrews

Reaction score
No, not the Massachusetts brewery, the house in the tree!

I'm sure there a lot of them. Only stands to reason since there's so many DIYers here. So Lets see 'em .

IMG_0508.jpg

No, not the Massachusetts brewery, the house in the tree!

I'm sure there a lot of them. Only stands to reason since there's so many DIYers here. So Lets see 'em .

Soooo, I do not have a tree house. i wouldn't even know how to start building one, but that thing is bad a**!!!! Want to come build me one of those? I'd be up in that thing drinking all night. May even sleep up there!
:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

Soooo, I do not have a tree house. i wouldn't even know how to start building one, but that thing is bad a**!!!! Want to come build me one of those? I'd be up in that thing drinking all night. May even sleep up there!
:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

LOL, thanks . It's generally a good idea to stay up there if you start drinking'. It's a ways down :) . I sleep in it from time to time for sure! :tank:

At least you had the foresight to put the bathroom on the other side. Have never understood why most put the bathroom door over the ladder.

Personally, I'd just fit a pass through door to the side.

I wish I had this tree house!
Tree house courtesy of STILEPROJECT.COM

edit: I forgot to say what a sweet tree house
you've made SleepyCreekBrews!!! :rockin:
I would love to make something as good someday.

Tree House 1.jpg

This is what me and the kids built over the summer. Phase I is complete. Phase II involves putting walls and a roof up... maybe in a few months. They spent almost all day in it on Labor Day, even ate lunch up there.

IMG_0281[1].jpg

Sleepy - that thing is SAA-WEEET! Always wanted one, never gots.

Mango - It's awesome that the kids helped build it with you. Make the time to finish it up with them. None of you will forget that experience and time together.

I started building one for the kids when I was younger. We had a stand of like 5 boxelders growing up and apart. I managed to get a few 2x6's bolted to a couple of them, but didn't stick with it. It's one of my bigger regrets related to the kids. Plus it would have been handy to help hold those two trees up a few years ago...

I started building one for the kids when I was younger. We had a stand of like 5 boxelders growing up and apart. I managed to get a few 2x6's bolted to a couple of them, but didn't stick with it.

I know what you mean Homer, I don't know what kept me going...I busted my @ss for nearly 4 months on ours. In the end, I'm glad I didn't quit, but it was hard.

As with most of the best things in life, they only come with hard work.

Back