Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The soft, skinny ones that smell nice and like to play Scrabble seem to come and go. This one's been around for about 20 years.

I thought about putting a pic of my bass up there! I didn't know you played upright? We're probably the only people on here! :rockin:

n1035718803_147085_2423.jpg

Here's my wife she doesn't like her picture taken so I took these through the window when she got out of her car and she had braces then too.
img0391.jpg

Hmmm there are two Franklins in Ohio.Which county? Warren or Coshocton?

Just in case I need to stalk anyone. Info is important for a good stalker. :)

You look pretty pissed off!

Nah. Just tired from driving KL all day, tending the kids while the ladies chat, keeping those women off my back, and too many Hoegaarden Grand Cru's.

That lounge has a huge wine display, from floor to ceiling, of all manner of outrageous priced wines. One of those places that have privately owned bottles and they cellar them and bring them out when they know you are coming. The youngest on the far left wanted nothing more than to inspect EVERY bottle. It was exhausting! And if not constantly watched, it could have gotten VERY expensive.

That lounge is more like a Members Only Private Bar. The woman in the middle is from a respected family so, the hosts (i guess) turned a "blind eye" to the presence of the kids. Plus, we were the only people in the lounge that day.

Of course, I mean this as a sincere and honest compliment....I would soooo do ALL your wives!! :D

Sorry to be off topic for no apparent reason, but when is the next HBT group meeting?

Of course, I mean this as a sincere and honest compliment....I would soooo do ALL your wives!! :D

Sorry to be off topic for no apparent reason, but when is the next HBT group meeting?

All through this thread you keep trying to make a point no one seems to be getting or they just don't care. ;)

Gnome looking at your wives = :cross:

Here we are near the top of Bear Tooth Pass in Montana on our two week road-trip from Michigan to Yellowstone in our MINI:
n2355209_49655253_8593.jpg

And here on our wedding day 1.5 years ago:
n2355209_51875830_4218786.jpg

Back