Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 year before our wedding - after a 10 day trip to Maui (I am wore out :drunk:)
n158400868_30081535_9454.jpg

Our wedding day - someone asked what champagne we wanted....obviously we chose a crystal bowl of beers in lieu
n158400868_30149086_4873.jpg

After the first year....
10418_528553024925_158400868_30329848_2329280_n.jpg

Second year Christmas card picture....
FamilyPhoto.jpg

After three years...I'm still delighted to put up with her.
37666_531886918775_158400868_30425809_684231_n.jpg

she tries as hard as she can....
38471_531886629355_158400868_30425785_6773173_n.jpg

and here is one of her family at our wedding....One of my favorite photos of all time!
n158400868_30149092_8114.jpg

Thought some of you might enjoy the grand dysfunction occurring throughout the image. You can just look at everyone's expressions and get a perfect snapshot of our get-togethers. That's my brewing partner/Father-in-Law/Pastor there smiling away life!!!

:mug:

I go agree it seems the home brewer knows how to catch a lady for sure. not sure what they see in us.

-=Jason=-

Lucky to have three generations of SWMBO.
Here's the daughter and granddaughter on vacation in Florida
earlier this week.

Cris n Eva Florida 2011-1.jpg

Here's my SWMBO. I love this pic in the bar. I'll get some better ones to put up. She also just gave me the ok to purchase a Blichmann top tier system :drunk:

2116-my-swmbo.jpg

Here's my SWMBO. I love this pic in the bar. I'll get some better ones to put up. She also just gave me the ok to purchase a Blichmann top tier system :drunk:

2116-my-swmbo.jpg

Where? Or is your SWMBO being held over your head in the avatar?
:D

BTW.. your tag line says you have banana bread beer in primary.. Have you made that before or is this the first time?.. I like bananas, and I'm curious how that tastes...

Wow I really got burned there. I'll def have to get another pic up there, I'll get when tonight we are going to the Columbus, OH Beerfest so I'll snag one there.

BTW.. your tag line says you have banana bread beer in primary.. Have you made that before or is this the first time?.. I like bananas, and I'm curious how that tastes...

I've made it two times so far and I am attempting to perfect it this year to send to competitions. I just made it as you saw and am going to be making it again at the beginning of February. I use real bananas and this time I'm going to add banana flavoring at the kegging process. If you want the recipe pm me or let me know, I should have this perfected here by mid year since I am making it once a month so I can get this thing down. Plus this is the SWMBO's favorite beer! And I open up for the burn again. LOL :ban:

I've made it two times so far and I am attempting to perfect it this year to send to competitions. I just made it as you saw and am going to be making it again at the beginning of February. I use real bananas and this time I'm going to add banana flavoring at the kegging process. If you want the recipe pm me or let me know, I should have this perfected here by mid year since I am making it once a month so I can get this thing down. Plus this is the SWMBO's favorite beer! And I open up for the burn again. LOL :ban:

Yeah.. I'm definitely interested in the recipe... I was thinking about trying a banana APA.. just making a basic APA (or IPA) and adding a banana puree about 10-12 days into fermentation... I was just gonna stick 5-6 bananas in a blender, and then pour the puree into the carboy...

I've heard that some people slice up banana (or other fruit) and put it in jar and fill it with vodka and cover with saran wrap... then pitch that into the beer near the end or when kegging..

I don't want to waste 5G on an 'experiment' so I'd like to try something that's been tried and trued first...

I need some 2G carboys...
:mug:

The recipe is spot on, the only thing that I am experimenting with is the banana flavor, If you don't mind just adding 4 oz of banana to the keg or bottle , you will be fine.

Sorry got a little off topic:off:

I posted my SWMBO up there and then we got side tracked. I'll keep it to a PM next time. This is still a good thread.

i posted the pic on #650 its on page 65. am i the only one that can see the pic. i put the pic in my gallery here on hbt and then used the code underneath it to post. does that not work? no wonder i was getting ripped on.

i posted the pic on #650 its on page 65. am i the only one that can see the pic. i put the pic in my gallery here on hbt and then used the code underneath it to post. does that not work? no wonder i was getting ripped on.

.....and you want to be my web developer. :D

Wearing sunglasses and giving two thumbs up? The photo is there.

am i the only one who finds it strange that so many people are willing to post pictures and locations of their wives on the internet?

am i the only one who finds it strange that so many people are willing to post pictures and locations of their wives on the internet?

yes indeed, you are. Have you looked on the internet much? People sure dont need a picture to find out our wifes name, childrens names, work location, home address, telephone number, favorite hobbies, etc. So, posting a picture here of our wives isnt going to do anymore harm then what the massive "intranet" has already. :mug:

yes indeed, you are. Have you looked on the internet much? People sure dont need a picture to find out our wifes name, childrens names, work location, home address, telephone number, favorite hobbies, etc. So, posting a picture here of our wives isnt going to do anymore harm then what the massive "intranet" has already. :mug:

...but at least we know from the start if it is worth the effort. LOL :D

so you can see the pic, its not just me. so some people can see it and some cant. i wonder if only premium supporters can see it since i posted it in my gallery? it seems like regular accounts cannot see it.

Thanks, Rodney, for pointing out the obvious! [mutter, mutter, mumble, mumble]

glenn514:mug:

looks like Glenn is going to have to pay up just to see DmbGators SWMBO...

lawl

-=Jason=-

I love my swmbo. I don't think she wants her picture on hbt quite yet though :p "THAT IS ALL."

Sent from my HTC Vision using Home Brew Talk

Sorry got a little off topic:off:

I posted my SWMBO up there and then we got side tracked. I'll keep it to a PM next time. This is still a good thread.

I tried to PM you, but nothing happens... Can only premium members do the PM thing here?

Latest posts

Back