Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id definitely get murdered for showing these, but this thread is awesome, and hey, my SWMBO is damn hot, and got me started brewing! :)

7622_667706049753_19206976_40000086_3596744_n.jpg

n19206976_34540926_4870.jpg

n19206976_34271620_2527.jpg

Yeah, so many of us here are horribly overchicked. Sometimes I look at my wife and me and I kinda feel like Peter Griffin. :D

I'm definitely drinking BMC in this pic. It was a bar I normally don't go to but we were celebrating one of my friends coming back from Iraq so I really couldn't say no. :rockin:

2638_523206268752_47101143_31423777_6249828_n.jpg

Way cool thread!

My SWMBO is patient enough to put up with an endless string of hobbies. The latest of which is a return to brewing. Married two weeks shy of a year.

3545636639_f62a67dcda_z.jpg

Way cool thread!

My SWMBO is patient enough to put up with an endless string of hobbies. The latest of which is a return to brewing. Married two weeks shy of a year.

Well early congrats on the anniversary, and btw I LOVE y'alls portrait! I really dig the goggles and steampunk-esque style of the picture. Would your other hobbies include tinkering and flying a dirigible?

Well early congrats on the anniversary, and btw I LOVE y'alls portrait! I really dig the goggles and steampunk-esque style of the picture. Would your other hobbies include tinkering and flying a dirigible?

Our last dirigible experiment resulted in the huge mushroom cloud behind us. :)
3540622030_3aedfb169f_z.jpg

mano, those photos are rad. your work, or are you just the subject?

Thanks! It's my stuff. Another hobby that I don't have time for anymore.

It started when I was moving offices and forced to tear down my cool wallpaper. I made her get dolled up and I spent three hours starting at 11pm to get the stuff I wanted.

I asked her to look bored and indifferent when she kept smiling. After about an hour she started getting right and I said "Hey you're doing the bored look really welll." She said "I am bored." :D

You can see the rest here if you like.

The two of us a a Little Beer Tasting thing at the Zoo:
IMG_01294.JPG

The misses with her OSHA approved Mash stirring helmet:
IMG_03283.JPG

The misses with her one shot dead where he stood, 135 class FIRST buck:
IMG_03501.JPG

Testing her Buck Winch, The last one was a real B*&%$ to lift:
IMG_03601.JPG

Goose hunting too, This one is a huge keeper:
IMG_0407.JPG

Way cool thread!

3545636639_f62a67dcda_z.jpg

Cool pics. My SWMBO and I are coming up on out first year anny as well! Here's a pic from our wedding. God am I lucky. I gotta take a pic of her when she is helping me brew. Just as sexy if not more than she was on our wedding day!

Way cool thread!

Cool pics. My SWMBO and I are coming up on out first year anny as well! Here's a pic from our wedding. God am I lucky. I gotta take a pic of her when she is helping me brew. Just as sexy if not more than she was on our wedding day!
114.jpg

Time for an update, as Katie isn't the only female in my life now. This is Kellie, we got married on 20 Aug. 10.

0112head_small.jpg

Latest posts

Back