Show us your other obsession(s)...

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

ShepFL

ShepFL
Reaction score
This is the reason I got into brewing. So I could have a good beer while working on my rusty nuts and busted knuckles on these Oliver tractors :ban:

sheps place.jpg

bobeer

Fermentation Specalist
Reaction score
I love the ocean and marine life, hiking/camping and visiting parks, kayaking, my truck and my wife, my dog, and IT stuff.
Not pictured: my daughter, guitar, music, swimming, cooking, fishing, woodworking, photography, and any diy stuff. I have many passions and not enough free time... I've recently gotten into smoking meats and shooting guns!

1410962527195.jpg

1410962744824.jpg

1410962818282.jpg

1410962871068.jpg

1410963348445.jpg

Sideways

Reaction score
The fishing here in San Diego has been phenomenal this year. You can't beat a day like this

IMG_4358.jpg

unionrdr

Homebrewer, author & air gun collector
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I could show you, but it'd be XXX rated. Why do you think I have 6 kids?! But I was into these for years, wish I'd uploaded the older that digital ones...
Won best in class that time at Midwest Mazdafest.

Auger

Reaction score
I have too many hobbies to cover easily, but here are the big ones I bounce between:

Bringing this old girl back, 1973 R75/5, this was after a ride with my dad and sis:
motorbikes.jpg
And on a ride with my sis:
slash 5 and honda.jpg

Plus my fiance has a project car we're restoring, shooting to have it done for the wedding next summer...this was right before it left for paint:
mnm chevy.jpg

Ice fishing, my daughter loves fishing of all types which is awesome:
matt gwen ice fishing.jpg

This is my old reef tank, a 265gal custom in-wall setup...I'm in between aquarium projects right now but I have a 220gal sitting dry waiting to be set up:
tank.jpg

And, I play men's roller derby. Yes, seriously.
derby.jpg

Yoseff

Reaction score
This is the reason I got into brewing. So I could have a good beer while working on my rusty nuts and busted knuckles on these Oliver tractors :ban:
I've got an old Minneapolis-Moline I've been working on for years. Up until a few years ago it was still running great on the farm. But when the farm went under we kept the tractor.

Also do woodworking, when the 1 year old lets me.
And garden.

M4car223

Reaction score
This thread just made me fully realize how dull and boring my life is.

Before wife and step kids, I was into guns (still am but moving to MA put a big damper in that), fishing, racing, flying. Been buying a motorcycle at tax time for the last 4 years. Was kayak fishing, then just kayaking, cooking.

Now it is cook dinner 5 nights a week while SHMBO take the kids to soccer practice Monday thru Friday, then soccer games Saturday and Sunday.

Was brewing beer more often, but we now live in a triple decker on the second floor with a landlord living on the first, who equates home brewing beer as manufacturing meth....but being Portuguese she has no problem with the neighbors making wine.

I need a hobby and a life. :( ha haa