Quantcast

Show us your Kegerator

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Frogster762

Reaction score
I found the dead handle on tall pine designs website. They do have the OG skull and lighting bolt as well. The handles are 3D printed but they’re solid. Totally worth the 20-30$. Definitely unique compared to most tap handles I’ve seen on amazon etc.

Attachments

k-os

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Have added a bunch of stickers (on magnetic sheet) since this picture. Made from a Danby Designer 11 Cubic Foot freezerless fridge. Thinking I may drill a larger hole in the rear condensation drain so I can move the regulator outside the fridge.

day_trippr

"Feeling much better now, thanks"
Reaction score
That's already pretty clean - and nicely done :mug: - but if you can route your drip tray drain back through the door it'd be pristine...

Cheers!

Pkrd

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Have added a bunch of stickers (on magnetic sheet) since this picture. Made from a Danby Designer 11 Cubic Foot freezerless fridge. Thinking I may drill a larger hole in the rear condensation drain so I can move the regulator outside the fridge.
I managed to stretch 3mm vinyl tubing over my gas barbs to run it in the drain hole.

seanjwalker1

Dunkel Vater
Reaction score
20200618_222406~2.jpg
20200617_220835.jpg
Converted a single tap black matte Arctic King into a faux stainless steel 2 tap. 5 gallons Munich Helles, 3 gallons Honey Irish Red. My 1st kegging ever!

greywolf

Reaction score
That's from a jeld-wen patio door. Used the mounting plate only from one side and it screwed right into the existing holes in lid. Mounted the other handle and plate to it with shortened screws. Satin nickel finish. Had an idea while having a few(doesn't that always happen?) and put it together in 10 minutes or so.

greywolf

Reaction score
Looking at the picture reminded me that I upgraded the drip tray, too. The original was made from a scrap piece of flourescent light cover. It wirked ok but was a bear to clear. Made a new one from a piece of gutter cover. A little creative "unbending" and I got this. Much better look and easier to clean. Used $2 worth of the cover.

IMG_1769.jpg

Yesfan

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score

Ki-ri-n

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm I Miller Lite drinker but I can't get a keg of it right now. Think its to do with the bars reopening. Settled on Bud Light because thats all they had. Used to drink it so still had the handle. New handle is a H-D piston.

LOL, i was going to say something about the bud light tap too....but don't worry, i don't buy beer often, but when i do it's miller! :mug:

(and i add gluco to all my homebrew to make it light beer too, so no points lost from this judge! ;))

beersk

Reaction score
Just got this put together yesterday. It's an adjustment lifting kegs over a collar whereas before the collar was built in with the lid. Decided not to do that with this one. A stepping stool is on my shopping list.
IMG_20201025_174723656.jpg
IMG_20201025_191000902.jpg

And by the way, the 7cu ft GE chest freezer listed in the Freezer Specs thread DOES NOT fit 4 kegs on the floor.